Well, I don't think there are any 'front lines'; that's a concept that seems to have disappeared with the advent of Fourth Generation warfare. Nonetheless, the troops seem to have kept the GI sense of humor:
YOU MAY BE A TALIBAN IF ...
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer.
2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.
3. You have more wives than teeth.
4. You wipe your butt with your bare left hand, but consider bacon "unclean."
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.
7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off bombs.
9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least one.
10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.