9/29/16

Favorite quote

In the aftermath of The First Debate, I'm thinking of my favorite quote from the bench:

"It is not our job to protect the people from the consequences of their political choices."

                                                                                                       - Chief Justice John Roberts

I would have said 'folly of their political choices,' but that's just me.

Meanwhile ...

I am so thankful that The Man Who Would Be President continues to deal with the vital issues of the day. He certainly has his priorities in order! Never mind that minor stuff like ISIS, Russian hackers, Syria, Iran, North Korea, jobs, the economy ... all that small stuff that distracts so much from what's really important.

This is FauxNews main headline at the moment, so we know it must be vital to our national interests. I'm glad he is on it.

Trump slams Miss Universe; claims he 'saved her job'