1/24/17

A Biblical Man and a Godly Woman

Father and son accused of rape want ‘only law book that truly matters’ at their trial: The Bible

“There’s a great deal of strategy in Scripture and I use those strategies in everything I do,” Esten Ciboro told the judge, according to the Toledo Blade’s coverage of the hearing. “It’s a vital part of everything I do.”

Particularly raping a teenage girl. Truly, I say unto you, this is a Biblical Man.

“It’s the court’s opinion that while the Bible is very important, it is not a law book in a court of law,” Jennings said, according to the Toledo Blade.

Truly, I say unto you, Jennings must be a Godless libtard. She probably voted for Hillary. A Godly woman would have voted for Trump. Actually, a Godly woman would have recognized that she has no place voting, much less serving as a judge. Debbie notwithstanding. Get thee to the kitchen, Jennings, and get dinner going.