5/22/17

"I never mentioned Israel ..."

Trump drags his scandals back into the spotlight on foreign trip


He just can't help himself. He has to stick his foot in his mouth, at every opportunity.

Trump paused for a moment and then halted the press from leaving the room. “Hey, folks,” he said. “Just so you understand, I never mentioned the word or the name ‘Israel.’ Never mentioned it during that conversation.”

He looked toward Netanyahu as he gestured toward the pack of reporters. “They were all saying I did,” the president said. “So you had another story wrong. Never mentioned the word ‘Israel.’”

Except ... no one ever said he 'mentioned Israel.'

What the moron-in-chief has done, is essentially confirm that yep, he did blabber some high-altitude intelligence. But he didn't mention Israel.

I feel ever so much better.

I wonder if he knows that his pal Flynn has taken the Fifth. That one should generate some Twits.